Today students from Molalla High School who are members of Share The Love came and held an assembly to present to the children and staff what "Share The Love" is.
Would you like to learn more about it? Please take a moment to watch the video https://youtu.be/LRgjHmmFat4. There are many ways you and your family can get involved to help support Share The Love which in turn helps members of our own community.
MRA is participating this year with a Donation Contest by Class. Beginning Tuesday, February 4th through the 24th. Bring in your donations directly to your classroom teacher. Teachers will track the donations and we will see which class raises the most money. It is very exciting for MRA to do our part to contribute to Share The Love. Good luck to all of the classes
Share The Love Events for this week are...
* Monday, February 3rd, 4:00-6:00 Fill the Bucket Donation Intersection of Molalla AVE & HWY 211
* Tuesday, February 4th, 5:00-7:00 FFA Drive-Up Dinner $10 outside in front of MHS commons
* Wednesday, February 5th, 11:00-Closing ElCharrito Fundraiser. Eat and they will donate a percentage.
* Friday, February 7th, 4:00-5:00 Fill the Bucket Donation Intersection of Molalla AVE & HWY 211
* Friday, February 7th, 5:30-8:30 Family Movie Night Molalla Elementary School, Free admission/donations
* Friday, February 7th, 6:30 Chalk Couture Class $30 per person Pheasant Pointe
* Saturday, February 8th, 8:30-11:00 Cutting Edge Fitness $15
Tickets for the Daddy Daughter dance can be purchased in the office here are MRA for your convenience