|Calendar of Events|
Many thanks to all who supported MRA's 4th Annual Auction. This is our biggest fundraiser of the year and it was a huge success. Thank you to everyone who helped put this event on, all of our teachers and students, and all of our families and friends.
Auction 2013 Sponsors
Alpha Green Pest Control
State Farm - Ryan Paulson
Upcoming Events at MRA:
Click HERE to go to the MRA Calendar Page
- May 13th to 17th, Scholastic Book Fair
- May 17th: 4:30 p.m. Music/Art/Lit. Showcase
- May 27th: Memorial Day, No School
- May 30th: 8:15 a.m. Volunteer Appreciation Brunch
- May 31st: Kindergarten Screening/Orientation at 10:00 a.m., and Teacher Workday, No School
- June 5th,: Bump Day
- June 7th, 8:15 a.m. Doughnuts for the Guys
- June 7th: MRA End of the Year Dance
- June 8th: 10:00 a.m. MRA Garden Party
- June 11th: 6:30 p.m. MRA Board Meeting
- June 12th: 8th Grade Graduation , 12:15 p.m. for the school, 7:00 p.m Formal Graduation
- June 13th: MRA Field Day
- June 14th: Last day of School, Students Released at 1:00 p.m.
- June 18th: MRA Strategic Planning Work Session, 6:30 p.m.
|Welcome to MRA!|
Welcome to Molalla River Academy!
MRA is an Arts and Sciences charter school that opened in the fall of 2009, providing students with an exceptional and unique educational experience. MRA offers specialized teaching with an emphasis on the Arts and Sciences, and high standards for academic achievement.
It is the belief of MRA that there is infinite potential and curiosity that resides innately in children that will lead them to strive joyfully for knowledge. It is the goal of MRA to provide an enriching and challenging environment in which that process can take place.
Molalla River Academy is a small learning community founded on the premise that education is decisive and enduring to the degree that it supports the development of intellect, character and creativity.